Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post:
125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.As of July 2014, inline images appear as 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
there is no reason for “sean” to be pronounced “shawn”
COME AT ME BRO
don’t sexualise things meant for children like i dont care if you think i’m kink shaming you it’s gross don’t do it
sick of fake people. wtf. i was watching this movie the other day and this guy died in it, then i googled the actor and guess what? hes still alive. he didnt really die in the movie. disgusting
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!??
*teacher voice* i dont know, can you?
*sighs* “MAY I get a hell yeah?”
*teacher voice* you should have gotten a hell yeah during the break before class started
*frustrated groan* But I didn’t NEED a hell yeah during the break
FUCK ME NONONASD NON
If you have not listened to this yet you need to this is life changing
fun fact: if you listen in at about 2:48 not only does the guy miss a line but he attempts to cover it up by screaming “RUFF” like a freakign dog
I FUCKING LOST IT AT THE ‘RUFF’ HE LITERALLY FORGETS
if ur having a bad day please enjoy these puppies playing with their mom
They did it, they fucking did it.
can someone explain this to me
Thirty years ago a legendary ET game came to fruition, so awful that as the tale told, all unsold copies of it were buried in a pit in New Mexico. A documentary film crew has just unearthed the stash, proving the legend true.
I don’t think people fully grasp just how awful it was. This one game, by the sheer merit of its unmatched shittiness, destroyed the video game and console market so thoroughly that the at home video game nearly went the way of the 8-track player.
It was literally so awful that it nearly changed the entire course of technology.
i wanna okay it
THEY ACTUALLY FOUND IT?!
THIS IS GLORIOUS
strangely shaped puppies where are you going